The biggest thing driving Anti-Theism is the aggressively indignant and intrusive nature of the theistic perspective into the lives of even those who do not ascribe the theistic perspectives...
- The Right for a woman to choose (abortion and contraception)
- The availability of contraception in general
- Treating homosexuals as second-class citizens.
- Insisting on prayer in schools.
- Disrupting science education
- Insisting on special treatment by governments and the public at large.
The rest of the supernatural hooba joob could be a 'My Little Pony' cartoon playing in the background for all that most people care... But theists insist that everyone must watch it.
They are conditioned to see any dismissal / non-acceptance of their perspective as an assault on their perspective.